Mary has two new poems, “Risk Management Memo: Life in a Northern Town” and “Risk Management Memo: Stranger Danger,” in the Fall 2012 issue of Quarterly West. There is no such thing as too many Biddinger poems, so once you’ve whet your appetite, buy copies of her two BLP titles here.
ps: Mary’s wonderful litbridge interview was picked up by Andrew Sullivan!
- Last Day to Submit: Others Will Enter the Gates: Immigrant Poets on Poetry, Influences, and Writing in America
- An Interview with Bryan Furuness
- Upcoming Reading: Bruce Cohen
- Writers on Writing: Jacob Appel
- Rebecca Hazelton on Verse Daily
- Upcoming Reading: Tracy DeBrincat
- Upcoming Reading: Charlotte Pence
- Upcoming Reading: Jen Michalski
- “Under The Kitchen Floor” by Bruce Cohen
- Ron Savage Reads “Dillon”