- Information about and submissions information for Zed Books and The Indiana Review Poetry Contest.
- An answer to the question: “Do I need to get an MFA to be published by a small press?”
- An interview with Eric Delehoy, Founding Editor of Gertrude Press in which we discuss what he and his fellow editors look for in submissions and Eric offers advice to authors interested in publishing with small presses.
- A profile of Silk Road Review
Interested in singing up for the newsletter? Here’s how:
1) Go to www.blacklawrencepress.com
2) Click on “Books”
3) Browse our selection of titles, pick one that sounds interesting, and purchase it through Paypal.
4) Forward your Paypal receipt (it should automatically show up in your email box once you make your purchase) to email@example.com with “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. You will automatically be subscribed for one year of emails.