Just a friendly reminder that the Hudson Prize early bird special expires at 11:59 EST on Janury, 31. That’s next Sunday!
Here are the instructions for taking advantage of the early bird special:
Because we know that many writers have been hit especially hard by the economic downturn, we are offering a fantastic early bird special. If you submit your manuscript to The Hudson Prize before February 1, 2010, we will only charge you the price of one of our titles. The choice is yours. Most of our titles are priced between $14 and $18. (And we carry great chapbooks that are only $9!)
Here’s how it works:
1) Go to www.blacklawrencepress.com.
2) Click on the “Books” button on the left side of the page.
3) Order a title that interests you.
4) Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email from Paypal with your receipt. Keep that for your records. Don’t worry about forwarding it to us; we can cross-check everything on our end.
5) Send your cover letter and manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 1, 2010. In your cover letter, note the title that you purchased.
6) That’s it!
We look forward to reading your submissions!
-The Black Lawrence Press Team